Home! :)

Home! :)

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Light at the End of the Tunnel

For a long time I thought the atonement and repentance was like the light at the end of the tunnel. Once we go through a long dark progress, we finally see the light. A little before my mission I read a book that changed that for me... It said... The atonement isn't the light at the end of the tunnel, it is the light that gets us through the tunnel.

This week we meant a 16 year old less active who gave birth to her son just one week ago. She is now living with her 19 year old boyfriend. They have been together and it was obviously a big mistake. They aren't two kids who are just absolutely naughty... When we went there you could see how worn down they were and in the middle of the tunnel without light. As we talked to them the spirit moved through me and I knew their life was not "Over".

Everything we do in our life turns back to the atonement of Jesus Christ. It aches my heart to see so many families torn and people living their lives lower than their potential.. Satan has too many people thinking that they will never reach the end of their tunnel.

I love being a missionary because I can help people know what I know.
There is light right next to you. Look for him.

When I was in San Borja I told a convert that my mission isn't in Peru, it is in my family. The mission is the practice. Our family is always the mission. Whether they are all active sealed and happy, or you are the only member. Never, never, never, be satisfied.

Interviews this week. President Boswell is my main man.
Going to Semary with the young men and women
We got full activities. 
San Gregorio is the place to die

No comments:

Post a Comment