Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, June 27, 2016

Stricking the match in a field

Great first week of the last transfer. We are teaching lessons with 4 or 5 Young men and women all together. They all live close, all coming to church, all going to seminaries. There are basically two powerhouses. Jhexael and Yajaira. Next door neighbors. Yajaira was less active, now rescued, Jhexael is 17 and he's going to be baptized as soon as those parents sign our little pink slip. Tonight we're doing a family night. Family Night of Teenagers. No eternal investigadores here!

Also we're teaching a family, Silvia the mom, Nahomy is 18 and has a daughter, and Yasuri, she is15. All have a date to be baptized the 16th. They read the book of Mormon like no ones buisness. Yasuri plays the piano and violin, I already know what her responsability will be when she's baptized. ;) Satan keeps throwing doubts at Silvia but she's not falling for it. We taught them the Plan of Salvation and blew them out of the water. I LOVE the plan of Salvation. Ask me about Adam and eve, come on. Ask

We struck a match, now the fields on fire.

Now my last companion, I have been waiting for a Mexican all my mission. Elder Moreno is awesome. With him I have now had companions from 8 different countries. I know the lord put me with him for something special, I can feel it, and I can't wait to find out why. I think I have come to know him faster than any other companion I have had... We're going out with a bang!

I recieved all my plans and fight info to get home. Looked at it, put it away and haven't looked at it since. haha Nothing will take me away from Peru until the time comes. The week the church marks 60 years in Peru. This country isn't done with the church, and I am not done with the country.

1. Washing ties by hand... That is when you know you are poor. haha
2. Preparing for bed. haha It is really cold here...
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment