Conference always stands to amaze me. It is always my favorite weekend of the mission. I think of my life. haha, my prayers have been answered an I am certain that god is guiding me, that he is in charge or my life and he knows where I am going. Thanks to this conference. I know where he wants me to go.
Since I am new here, it is like starting from Scratch again, we don't have like anyone to teach so we are going to start this process one last time! Elder Cueva and I are going to learn the area together.
No. I am in the mountains, far away from life, so don't worry about me!
1. If god would of kept Elder Aguirre and I for six more weeks. We would have baptized her sister....
2. But The mountains were calling
3. And stairs need climbing
4. two puppies need loving
5. A missionary needs training
6. and a man needs helping. haha
7. Elder Balland has his own street here. weird?
8. Rain is a good thing!
9. I love it.
10. My last, his first.