Home! :)

Home! :)

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Onlyl thing constant in life is change

After 4 1/2 months in San Borja. I have transfers. This area has grown to be my favorite and the hardest it will be to leave. Favorite area, strongest converts, great members, favorite companion.... Yeah, hopefully I don't cry.

Nonetheless a long time ago when I had 6 months in the mission I had a strong impression I would finish my mission in a zone called "Chosica"... Well that is where I am going. and I will continue to have posterity as I train a new missionary.

I have learned. "We never look back, longing to go back. No matter how good or bad those times were. Faith is always in the future."

These next two weeks will be crazy. First, conference is my favorite weekend of the whole year. especially in April. Second, next week is the elections here for a new president, so everyone is going crazy with that. 

Yestday I fasted, and I couldn't think of anything else but to thank god for all he has done. Fasting is a great way to recieve blessings quick, but it is also a great way to show god how thankful we are for him. Any other missionary could have came here and taught and baptized the people I have, but he let me. He saved me. and has poured blessings over me and my family.

The mission is the best decision I have made in my life.

Pictures

2. Cooki is my favorite dog is peru.
3. But Daddy is cool too.
4. Causa and Chicha. Peruvian food. You can't beat it.

6. David was baptized a long time ago and went inactive. Just like every other peruvian. He fed us this week to thank us for finding him. I love this family.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment