Home! :)

Home! :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Temple is ALWAYS the goal

This week I've expeirnced something I never have before. 

Contact someone, teach them all the lessons, Baptism them, and enter into the temple and participate in Baptisms for the dead. two missionaries, and one very chose investigator. 

On Thursday we went to the temple with Freya. We had to sacrefice some things to get her membership number and interviewed for her temple reccomendation so fast, but it all worked out. and 4 days after she was confirmed a member we went to the temple! She had never seen the temple here in Lima before, it kind of blew my mind but it was awesome, out of all the people I have seen enter in the temple for the first time, she was the most relaxed, we did a good job explaining everything before, but still, did better than I did what I first went in. haha

I don't know why the lord let two sinners like Elder Aguirre and I batpize a chosen daughter of god, but I am so thankful he has, it has been one of the biggest blessings of my mission. 

I love this time of the year, it's not so hot, and easter conference in the best weekend in the year. 

Pictures1. First time she ever saw a temple, went in.
2. She's just awesome.
3. Elder Brown was in my district in the MTC but went to another mission, it was good to see him.
4. Great Way to ruin a beutiful car.
5. I tied up the cat. haha
6. Lima Central
7. River Rimac, Dirtiest River I have ever seen. 
8. We Like Pizza






No comments:

Post a Comment