Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, February 1, 2016

Is anything better than teaching the gospel

I don't think many of us realize how great it is to teach someone the gospel to someone who has NEVER heard it. In Utah that's a little hard to do, but in Peru, it happens everyday. This week was good, better than last week.

Freya, (The referral who was watching friends the first time we visited her) is doing good. We taught her the Word of Wisdom and not only accepted it, but doesn't drink coffe or Tee, let alone alcohol. When this girl prays it makes me repent for the way I pray. She's a better person than I was knowing the gospel, and now the gospel will help her grown to be everything god wants her to be.

We are also teaching a single mom, recently divorced 32 years old with a 15 and 13 year old kids. I have never seen someone so stressed and tired as the mom. We are supporting her in everyway we can and she is accepting it. I think she's happier that we are teaching her kids and helping them, tonight we are going to dedicate their home because when you walk in, yeah you just know there's a lot of things going on.

Elder Aguirre and I are doing good. Just working, teaching. enjoying the time together. if everyone would stop moving out of our area that would be great, but it's fine!

I'm telling ya, there's not many things more sacred and spiritual than hearing someone pray for the first time. It puts a bigger smile on my face more than anything else. 

So go ahead pray. and I mean PRAY don't be like a missionary and make it such a habit you forget who is listening and what power he has.

I love you all.
Have a great week. 

1. Look I finally got all the Christmas Cards!
Thank you so much, everyone one of you ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment