Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, January 11, 2016

In the midst of a very special time

Give us 3 weeks and we will give you a baptism.

Yadhira Lopez was baptized this Saturday. When she showed up in the morning, about 15 inches of her hair was chopped off! I asked her why, shocked. She responded, with a smile, "I donated it to kids who have cancer again, Mine will grow back, but sometimes there's doesn't." I never felt such a special spirit as I did when she was baptized. Yadhira has made a very special place in my heart and that is not all. She is going to Flordia this tuesday, we called her dad. I can tell all of you that her dad will be baptized in less then one month. the missionaries in the Florida Fort Lauderdale mission are very blessed.

The lessons have continued to increase and the church continues to grow. At 11am now people come to church more. When I first got here in the Gospel principles class there was 1 girl alone. Yesterday there was 9. 

We started teaching Yadhiras mom. her name is gabriela. We call her the lion, because she is very advintista. but that's okay, I am Daniel ;)

If you have faith, and you really work with that faith. Miracles happen. and people are blessed. period.

Yadhira and the family Rodriguez are leaving this tuesday, I hope I am here to see them when they get back. Family Rodriguez will be in Provo Utah so if you see a group of peruvians, maybe you will run into them. haha This family leaving makes me dread the thought of me leaving this ward, mission and country.

I love the gospel.
There's no place I'd rather be.

Pictures.
1. her and the missionaries.
2. Her Sister and mom are next. ;)
3. The Family Rodriguez
4. The Man behind it all. Her uncle.
5. The end of a very special time.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment