we went to go help 2 elders in the biggest area in our mission. Get this..... There are 800 members in the ward, about 170 are active..... So that, thats nice.
On a better note, this week is mothers week, so I'm gonna go ahead and tell you some good things about my mom.. Thanks to her, and my dad. The lord has received almost 12 years of missionary service. After 34 years of raising kids, I was the last one, and she can finally spend time with her grand kids. She's worked in a special ed school for the past 25 or so years, and has the patience of a job. Celestial life is begging her name I swear. They are sealed in the temple, They have been through I'd imagine pretty much everything the world can throw to at them, and yet they stand. My mom is awesome. She supported me when I didn't want to go on a mission, as much as she did when I wanted to.
Go hug your mothers. Before you know it, you might be 4000 miles away getting yelled at, chased by dogs, sitting in church for 7 hours. Walking for days.
I really can't complain, another day, another soul. we don't really have any investigators progressing in case you were wondering, so don't worry about asking that. haha
Have a good week, Sorry I didn't take to many pictures.
quote. well you know.
"If ya ain't first, you're last!"
1. We like moto taxis. The rule pretty much is as many as you can fit. One time I saw 7 people in one little taxi.
2. We like fries, and chicken. haha
3. But we are also really poor.
4. When your mission was in deep apostasy 2 years ago, You get a lot of rules...
5. Remember the decloration I made in the MTC? Well Elder Clyde FINALLY signed it!
6. Glad to be back buying my own breakfast. No that is not tea.
7. They had a baptism, lucky guys.