Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, May 25, 2015

Pretty Handsome Awkward

What a fast week. And transfer, I was furious pretty much all of it but its just about over, right when things are getting good. That seems to happen a lot. "All good things come to an end, that's what makes them all the most sweeter" Let me just tell you about this lesson we had this week.

So last week I sent a picture of me in a bunch of rocks, well we have an investigator who lives there. This week we taught him.... There I was.. 10 minutes away from any car or sound. Cool breeze blowing, 12pm about headed to lunch. My companion opens up to a solid John 3:16. And you know RIGHT where I'm going with that one. I Open up a sweet new Book Of Mormon, gold letters shining, just BEGGING to be read. 2 nephi 26:24, pretty much the best compliment of John 3:16 you can find. It was AWEOMSE spirit was strong. Nice weather, teaching about the best book on earth. I might as well start filling out his membership papers now. haha

Had a great week, besides our ward. that's still down in the dumps. The first counselor in the bishopric speaks English and he's a great guy. I asked him after sacrament, "Dude, why does no one come to church?" He responded, "I don't know, I think it's the new missionaries" with a big smirk on his face, it was really funny. But it's fine. Got my presidents word he's sending in some troops and this ward is gonna get a wake up call! You know, if the bishop would ever come to church. haha I learned that even in the hardest time, you can still have a good laugh

Been doing some SWEET reading about Enoc and his great city this week. Moses six and seven. What a great time in the sciptures. With that I've really been trying to be a better companion, I've decided I'm pretty hard headed, and I like things my way, and if they aren't my way, they're wrong. and uhh That ain't good in a companionship. haha It really has been an even better week. 

That's about all I got. Have a good week. Do some good in the world, be a decent human being. You never know, the good you can do. The things you can count, don't really count. and the things you can't count. really do count.

Pictures.
1. Every mission has something the missionaries have to memorize, some its DC four, others it's our objective. this or that. Ours is the missionary commission. I first memorized it in Spanish, then in English, and well. Now I'm here. haha
2. Yup, its Winter. I don't know if The food here is getting better, or I've been here too long, but this meal was pretty alright
3. Every now and then I like to visit heaven, talk to some angles, wait to be translated. but I'm still human. haha
4. I'm not kiddin, there's even a stairway.
5. De Nada.
6. Figured out the post office is in my area. If you haven't heard from me for a good minute, have no fear. I'm pouring out letters :)






No comments:

Post a Comment