Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, April 6, 2015

Wow, wow, wow

I don't think there is anything I love more than general confernce. Holy cow it was awesome, and this week was awesome. I guess, I'll start Monday. We played Clue, that was fun. Tuesday through Friday we worked, but here they all think the whole week is a holiday, so no one worked, and since half of my area is just where people work, the lessons were rough.

But like I said, I was so excited for confernce, I didn't even care what happened. I prepared good. I found a rich member, and asked him for his laptop, I asked another member for some headphones, I got the permission to use it, and 8 of the 10 hours I listened to it in English! I understand Spanish, and I get the message, but in English, it's like. Revelation man.

Nothing in this world calms my doubts and fears like conference does. It brings me joy, I can't describe. This week, something amazing happened. A feeling came over me, that I can't describe, but I know, a mission is the best choice I've made in my entire life, and there is nothing better I could be doing. This is the truth, and I'm a preacher of it. One of you emailed me and asked, "Have you converted anyone yet" I responded, "I've converted myself, so yes, I guess you could say I've converted someone"

We put one man on date, named Angelo, his daddys in Prison, and his mom doesn't like us, but we teach with faith! and set next visits with faith! Rosa is doing great, she came to conference. We moved her date to the 25th because a few things happened, and our mission president has been a pretty busy guy. 

If you didn't watch conference, watch it. I'll end with some of my favorite quotes by them,

"The church is like a big hospital, and we are all sick in our own way"

"The things you can count, don't count, and the things you can't count, really do count"

Have a great week. Read, ponder, and pray. Everyday, everyday, everyday. 

1. Pizza is good
2. He wanted me to smile, take a bit, and look. It just, didn't turn out good
3. About five months ago I asked you guys to raise the bar....
4. You've done good. THANK YOU
5. Alma 38 was mentioned by 2 speakers this past weekend, 15 verses sure does have a great message. I would encourage each of you to read it. 
6. I know I'm fat and small, but I figured I better buy this T shirt anyway. maybe one day I will wear it respectfully.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment