We are getting the transfers after internet, so I don't know what's gonna happen, my president likes transfers so I think I'm off. This transfer I learned a lot from my little companion from ecuador. here is a story... So there we were, in church and a bunch of white guys in there 30s and 40s walked in. They were here for work, they're from utah, (Of course) Two of them didn't speak Spanish, so I was asked to translate the talks in sacrament. Now I can speak decently, and I understand almost all, but have you ever tried to translate? It's hurts my head more than anything. Then the speaker. started to talk about Mathew 13, that's when I said, "Man we got the BOM why is this guy talking about parabols I don't understand" The white guy then laughed, pretty loud. I didn't mean to say it outloud, but my head hurt. It was funny.
In our ward there are a lot of members with non member spouses, or kids. this week I found myself thinking deeply of the importance of family, and how hard satan is attacking them. As we teach the part member family, or talk about them in our ward meetings, I hear the words, "We've tried so many times" "We've done this, and done that, he won't come." To them, and to you, I beg you. Believe. Believe in your husband. Believe in your son. Believe in your brothers and sisters. Believe one day, they will read the Bom. Just believe in them, love them, and be patient. Don't act like you're perfect. Please? :)
That's all I got, I'm hoping to go to the promised land where Sisters don't exist. I will let you know how it goes.
Have a great week, and like always. Read the BOM! :)
1. I had divisions with this guy. He's from the Jungle. missionaries from the jungle are great!
2. My ward mission leader gave me these...haha
3. This is a plant in a less active members house, probably my favorite plant on this earth.
4. And my favorite house in our area. its a buisness, but still a house.
5. So uhh.. I haven't thought much about apostasying in my mission much, but Katy Perry is coming to Peru, on September 22, in my mission. September is birthday month. haha. man. That would be pushin it.
6. I like writing these.
7. These pictures are awkward, because well.. We can't touch her.
8. Next we're gonna get permission to dunk her mom! haha
9. Our bishop dunked her. That's always the best.10. My favorite graffiti in our area