Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, March 2, 2015

Yeah okay Ill get real honest real quick. I dont have anything to say, and this keyboard is not my favorite, all the buttons are sticking so Im going to be real short and to the point

This week was a good week, we had interviews, and my president is my best friend, so I always like talking to him. We talked about some things, I sat down and the first thing he said was, Elder Smith youve changed! But then explained it wasnt good enough. With a lot of love of course. I decided I was going to do better. For example, every week Ive written this email out before email, that´s not gonna happen anymore. I figure if I could type a paper in 20 minutes before its due, I can type an email. Spend more time reading the ole book of mormon in the morning! 

I decided, the mission is the best thing on earth. Im so tired, and so happy. I love the people here, and the message I share. I also love burning the crap out of people when they need to be burned. This week we had the most lessons Surquillo has had in quite some time. 24. which really could be better. But I´m happy with it. Me and Elder Chiroque work really well together. 

This is week 5 of 6 of the transfer. so next tuesday we´ll have transfers. so our plan is to go pretty hard this week because its likely Elder Chiroque will get transfered, because you know. All good things come to an end. haha

Thats about it my friends. I´m just trying to loose myself in this glorious work. All my thoughts, words, feelings, actions, minutes and days for him. Its not easy, but it feels so good. I love my area, I love my companion, I love my president, and I love our savior! Have a good week, I would email you individually, but since I only got 13 emails! Can´t really do that. haha. My last thought, I´ll ask a question me and elder chiroque ask at the beginning of lessons.....

If god was going to appear to you in one minute, and you could only ask him one question, what would it be?

Chew on that and let me know what you think!

Chow!

1. I live two minutes from a pizza place...
2. I dont know what this bug was, but I hate it.
3. The end of March, every one of these bad boys will be gone
4. Ive been looking for the docterine for this FOREVER
5. Thats our room. haha
6. Bus bus bus!
7. I found ring pops in peru!






No comments:

Post a Comment