Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, February 16, 2015

I know this might be wrogn, but I'm in love with Stacy mom

We did it. Straight gone on done it. 101 contacts. 101 people this week got approached. If you're in the street alone, I'm coming for ya. If you sell me something, you're mine. and if you're my taxi driver, well you better buckle up because you're gonna learn the restoration!

I don't know if 100 is really a lot for other missions, but for this guy, and our mission. It's pretty average. A contact just means a person we talked to and stated our names, purpose, invite them to church, share one little principle, and they get a nice little card. It takes anywhere form 1 to 5 minutes. Depending on the interest of the person.

Sadly, we don't have any progressing investigators. they all think they're busy or something. I don't know. But this week! Gonna get some people going! and 100 more contacts :)

Umm what else? I'm still eating bread and cheese every morning and night. Not a fan of that. Our pension. (The lady who feeds us) is named Verta. She has a problem or two. Money isnt one of them, but jimminy jibs it's a long story. but that's okay. Really, we went hard this week. And well when you go hard, and prosilite err day. there's not to say on Mondays.

So I'll end with this. I'm SO thankful to be in Peru, 21 lessons, 100 contacts, and 5 new inv. and it's really just a normal week. That my dear friends is a blessing. South America has 90 missions, 12 in Peru, in July 13. The second most in all of South America. Minus Brazil, Brazil is cruising with 34. I'm happy to be here, speaking Spanish, talking to people who'll listen, I grow to love it more and more each day. So really, to quote lebron james, "I ain't got no worries!"

That's it brothers and sisters! Can I get an amen? Amen! Have a good week :) Have a good week. Read the book of Mormon, I'm tellin ya. It'll change your life. 

Quote of the week
"Beautiful thoughts build a beautiful soul"

Pictures
1. Out of all the things to eat... 
2. They thought it fun to have a water fight, I wasnt going to play, until one of them dirty  Hermanas threw water on my legs.
3. My man really likes the pictures haha
4. Oops I did it again!
5. They shouldn't have sent me here......... Because I want is the Cummins types of things!
6. It had wings....................WINGS.
7. Gotta get that six months in.
8.  I'm happy :)

10. Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing with my mission.....haha









No comments:

Post a Comment