Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, February 9, 2015

Get dunded, Get dunked, Get dunked

Lonnnng week. Last Monday for P day, wen't to Gamarra. No cool. Tuesday, Best number day of the mission. Cool. Wednesday, went to the temple temple, granted people celestial life, Really cool. Thursday, zone meeting, then my zone leaders house, then to the hospital with him. Not cool. Friday, got credit for our phone, normal day. Cool. Saturday, baptism. Cool. Sunday, lots of meetings, cool, but not cool. It was a good week, but Jimmie jibs that's a lot of things for a week! So it was long.. haha

We have an investigator, she's 18, with a kid. Single. Not cool. Here it is normal to breast feed children whenever, where ever. Really Not cool. God loves her, and the gospel will help her though. Cool. Our baptism, Miguel 78 years old, testimony solid as a rock. Cool. He's going back to Northern Peru this week, not cool. Eat Break and Cheese every morning and night, not cool. We eat with a 25 year old guy who doesn't believe in god. Not cool, he speaks English, and is really smart. Cool. He's taught me a lot about the government here, and what words are fine to say, and what words are stupid. Cool.

That's the ole week. It's weird, because it's hard to imagine life is still happening at home. You're all making decisions, EVERY DAY. and I'm a missionary! It's awesome, I'm convinced, It's a lot more simple of a life. I wake up. Exercise (Sometimes) Take a shower, write in my journal, eat. Read the book of mormon. Plan lessons, visit people. Eat. Visit more people. Eat. Plan my day, go to bed. Repeat. Somewhere in there I pray about 10 times, walk a lot, and speak Spanish.

I got nothing else. You guys hang in there, ask me a question that you've awlays had. I like questions. I learn. Other than that. Have a good week, don't act like you're picked on. :)

Quote of the week
"If you work the way the world works, you can't fix it"
Justin Mcgown. It's ironic, because he was a missionary, but went home. haha

Pics bro!
1.  I'm tellin ya, It pays to send me letters.
2. Our zone. There's something funny about this picture. What is it?
3. The world split us up, but the temple always bring us back together :) What else is funny in this picture?
4. This, this is my zone leader. haha
5. I'm going to start eating at their house more often....
6. Fine! 103 degree fever, we'll go to the hospital.
7. Don't ride buses past six pm. It's hot, crowded, traffic, and people don't like you. haha
8. That isn't bad for one piece of white chalk?
9. Get dunked, dunked, dunked. This is a nice font, for a house church. haha
10. No I didn't dunk him.... But it's fine! He's dunked.
11. Elder Meik is my only friend in this zone full of Hermanas....











No comments:

Post a Comment