Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, January 26, 2015

I did it, i straight did it

Last P-day of this transfer. In a couple hours I'll know where I'm going to live, thankfully! I'm really not a fan of having no idea what's going to happen to me. I feel weak. I've been in El Porvenir for four and a half months now, so I think I'm going, but god has a plan for everyone. 

On Friday, January 23 at about 5 pm I baptized Karla Andrea Caceres Panduro. That was fun. It's still hard to believe because I'm just me, but her life is now changed. The holy ghost is a strong man, he taught Karla. I was just talked.

Despite the first baptism, It was a bit of a rough week. I'm really prideful, and that's a problem. Yeah I know what to say, and how to be decedent guy, I'm not rude, or even mad, but deep down. deep in my heart I'm a really cold person. It's funny because as missionaries we preach the antidote for the worlds problems, but deny ourselves the right to drink the same antidote. The ultimate and eternal sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the Atonement.

So many people say, "The mission is the happiest time of your life" I don't know if I agree with that. For me I was a lot happier before. We say it's fun, because we're scared to look deep into our hearts, and reognize god is trying to make us happy for eternity. to do that, haha well it ain't gonna be all sunshine and rainbows. Our hearts need stripped of pride, filled with the light of christ. Once that's done. Yeah okay probably the happiest time of our lives. Humility my friends, it's the key. :)

Other than that! pretty average. there's a new missionary from Gunison here who went to Snow college for a year and a half, we know a lot of the same people, he was actually with a girl I went to school with for six years, she never liked me to much, but hey small world. Haha 

You guys hang in there. Have a good week. Do some prayi8ng. From what I heard it hleps a lot? :) I love you all.

Now...SOMEBODY PLEASE. tell me your favorite quote

Quote of the week
"There's no such thing in anyone life as an unimportant day.
Alex Woollcott

Photos
1. Peru Monopoly! (I lost)...
2. The way it was lookin, I was going to return my clothes haha
3. The power of a friend. Karla is a refrence from Rosa.
4. Tell me Mia doesn't look like Hercules when he's drinking the mortal potion
5. Only one person is Elder Smith's first baptism
6. The family we live with, and Karla. They have been family friends for years.
7. Yeah Okay
8. I like, that temple life
9. The last supper. :(
10. Yup
11. Elder Aspajo and Elder Frutos.









No comments:

Post a Comment