Home! :)

Home! :)

Monday, November 3, 2014

We'll have Halloween on Christmas



Very fast week. I feel like I was emailing only a couple days ago. I hope you had a good halloween! If you didn't send my pictures, that's fine. I'll be here next week ready for them! haha

They actually celebrate halloween here. (Everyone told me they didn't) It's not much different. Kids trick or treating. Bros smokin bowls haha. Halloween actually effected me a lot, so I'm going to write about it! and the temple :)

Halloween was friday, and I woke up very discouraged. Discouraged from the night before. From the bad number week, I was thinking of all these missionaries here. 1 to 23 months in, struggling, and I thought. Man what's the point? What's the  joy here? Then I thought about life at home, my family, and all the hardsips that come with you know...life. haha I am now reminded that life ain't all sunshine and rainbows, anywhere. Get over it. (To make a long story short)

President Bosweel came to our house Halloween morning. (When there are 200 missionaries in the mission, it's not normal) haha my heart was lifted. He pulled me aside and we talked about the email I sent him last week (Everyone emails him every week) He said things that touched my heart so deeply, That I knew without a doubt God heard my prayers, and President answered.

Even when we have the worst days, we can hold on happily if we have peace in our hearts. Peace comes from prayer. The transfer ends tomorrow, I think Elder Allasia is going to be transferred. Next Monday my life can be totally different, I'm grateful for the peace I have that overcomes the fear, and well lets face it, I'll probably get furious for a good minute or two. haha

Also! We're going THROUGH the temple on Thursday, you know. In Spanish. So I'll let you know how that goes. haha

Keep a journal so you don't forget every holiday like I have. Have a good week. Keep the prayers comin!

This email was short because I have some mad emails to catch up on.

now...SOMEBODY PLEASE
Tell me what day Thanksgiving is on?

Quote of the week
"Happiness is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it'll elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things it comes and sits softly on your shoulder"

Pictures.
1. P day picture like always.
2. This is my average breakfast... I can't explain how much I miss my mommas biscuits and gravy :(
3. Started from the bottom now I'm here. haha
4. Hermana Boswell brought us cookies on with their suprised visit. My companion thought he needed to take pictures of me. The cookies were bomb.
5. The struggle is REAL
6. I'm all about that temple life
7. I'm quite a fan of the book of Mormon 
8. I know it sucked, I didn't spend much time on it.
9. The days! ..........







No comments:

Post a Comment