Home! :)

Home! :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

There once was a boy in Peru...

Hey I feel like I was typing this same email six weeks ago! haha...

I remember my mom telling me that Peru was going to be uhh different, and I thought she was crazy! haha well turns out I don't think she even imagined it the way it is!

My companion is from Argentina, and he speaks solo espanol! which means, yeah. but he is very nice, and smart. so It's fine! It's actually better because learning Spanish is now a must instead of a want. haha you ever want to learn Spanish in a hurry just go to south america! 
        
All is well nonetheless. Me and Elder Wallace are in the same zone and district, so that makes me happy. I'm glad I know why I'm here, or I'd be hasta real quick. When I was flying here I was watching the night turn to day and I just knew. I know this is where I'm supposed to be.

Thanks for all you have done for me, all the people who have helped me get to the place I am now. I'm happy and healthy in Lima Peru, but a bit nervous :)

If I could thank you all personally for who you have helped me become I would, because you all deserve it. I really am not kidding when I say I am the person I am because of all the great people I've had in my life. :)


Enjoy America Amigos. It's a great place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment