Home! :)

Home! :)

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Last Email

We had a greta week. Silvia, Katherin, and Oliver were baptized yesterday. It was a good simple service. After two years I know the lord keeps his promises. Everyone who has asked with a willing heart has and will always recieve answers. His promises never expire, or change. they are always the same, but he answers in diffrenet ways everytime.

I have nothing else to say besides how greatful I am for the lord, and what he has done for me. A missionary is mistaken if he thinks he has does more for the lord than the lord has done for him. I will always be in debt to my father. 

After two years almost every emotion there is I have felt. Last week I talked about sheaves, to end my mission I love this scripture...

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seedshall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
Sowing with tears, planting precious seed, Doubtless I go home, rejoicing, bringing all the harvest on my back. I know the lord lives, and that he is my savior. this is the only true church and I will give all my life to him, because all I am, is what he has made me.
I love my gospel


1. In Peru when you buy a drink, they don't give you a cup. you get a bag!
2. FĂștbol wayy to early
3. Hermana Boswell made us Snickerdodles as we checked rooms this week
4. I like that white.
5. The one and only boy I baptized in my mission. Oliver. His smile kills me in this picture 
6. Moms always give the best examples.






No comments:

Post a Comment